he Klingon D7-Class Battle Cruiser was introduced in 2257 as part of Chancellor L'Rell's attempt to unify the warring Klingon houses. The new class of battlecruiser represented the state of art technology at the time of launch. It was designed to replace the different designs that had been used by the 24 Klingon houses in the previous decades and carried the symbol of the Empires rather than of any house. The D7 class served as the backbone of the Klingon fleet from the late 2250s through the 2270s, where they posed a serious threat to the security of the Federation and Starfleet.
- The Klingon D7-Class ship was used to pose a significant threat to the Federation, equipped with features such as disrupter cannons and torpedos. This ship would go on to be refitted into the well known KTinga class and inspire many future ship designs
- The Klingon D7-Class Battle Cruiser starship is die-cast and hand-painted with intricate detail using references from CBS Studios's own archives of designs and CG models.
- It comes with its own display stand and an exclusive collector's magazine featuring a full profile of the starship.
- The Klingon D7-Class Battle Cruiser was introduced in 2257 as part of Chancellor L'Rell's attempt to unify the warring Klingon houses.
- Manufacturer: Eaglemoss
- Manufacturer recommended age: 15 years and up
- Product Dimensions: 3.46 x 4.33 x 3.46 inches
- Item Weight: 14.9 ounces